What we offer
At SC Safety Training Ltd, we strive to be the premier provider of safety consultancy and training services for professional businesses. Our team of experienced trainers and consultants is dedicated to delivering high-quality, practical, and engaging training programs that are tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
Our training programs are designed to help professionals in a variety of industries improve their safety culture and reduce the risk of accidents and injuries in the workplace. Whether you work in construction, manufacturing, healthcare, or any other industry, we have a program that is designed to meet your needs.
In addition to our training programs, we offer a range of safety consultancy services to help businesses assess and improve their safety systems and processes. Our consultants are skilled in identifying potential risks and providing guidance on best practices for improving safety in the workplace.
By working with SC Safety Training Ltd, you can be confident that you are partnering with a trusted and experienced provider that is committed to helping you create a safer and more productive work environment for your employees. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your business achieve its safety goals.
Health and Safety Consultancy
Practical and professional advice for all health and safety matters with in your business:
Help in the creation and improvement of Safety Management Systems in order to comply with accreditation's, this includes creation and reviewal of policies, procedures, method statements, risk assessments this list is not exhaustive.
Expert assistance in achieving accreditation's within the industry you require.
Retained services where required to support and sustain your health and safety needs, this includes accident, incident and near miss investigations
Whatever the industry, our professionals will make certain that any inspections carried out, will be tailored to your needs.
This will ensure that the works being carried out are to the highest standards, but also guarantee that policies, procedures and best practices are being adhered to.
A variety of risk assessments are avaliable, from Fire Risk assessments and COSHH assessments, as well as specific for your industry and dynamic for certain areas and tasks.
A suite of EUSR courses from an approved EUSR trainer can be delivered, with the flexibility of being able to deliver on site, in offices or online to ensure your employees are kept up to date with their competencies within the utilities industry.
OFQual approved, FAA Regulated Nuco Training First aid Courses:
- Activity First Aid - FAA Level 3 Award - 2-Day
- Activity First Aid - FAA Level 6 Award Scotland - 2-Day
- Annual Refresher for First Aiders - Half Day
- Appointed Person - 2 hour
- Basic Life Support - FAA Level 2 - 3 hours
- Basic Life Support NON-REGULATED
- BLS & Safe Use of an AED - FAA Level 2 Award - 4 hours
- BLS & Safe Use of an AED - FAA Level 5 Award Scotland - 4 hours
- Defibrillation - FAA Level 2 Award (CPR & AED skills) 1-day
- Defibrillation - FAA Level 5 Award Scotland (CPR & AED skills) 1-day
- Defibrillation Annual Refresher - Half Day
- Emergency First Aid at Work - FAA Level 3 Award - 1 day
- Emergency First Aid at Work - FAA Level 6 Scotland Award - 1 day
- FAW Re-qualification - FAA Level 3 - 2 day
- FAW Re-qualification - FAA Level 6 Scotland - 2 day
- First Aid at Work - FAA Level 3 - 3 day
- First Aid at Work - FAA Level 6 Scotland - 3 day
- Paediatric Emergency First Aid - FAA Level 3 - 1 day
- Paediatric Emergency First Aid - FAA Level 6 Scotland - 1 Day
- Paediatric First Aid - FAA Level 3 - 2 day
- Paediatric First Aid - FAA Level 6 Scotland - 2 Day
Manual handling Level 2 - Ofqual Approved / Nuco Training
Fire Safety Training Level 2 - Ofqual Approved / Nuco Training
Health and Safety in the workplace Level 2 - Ofqual Approved / Nuco Training
In-house training ranging from Asbestos Awareness, CDM Awareness and many more please inquire for more details on course available.